R-E-S-P-E-C-T

I have a great appreciation for the generosity of other authors and equally want to share with you. However, I ask that you respect that all all images, text, and any other content posted on this blog belongs to Christina Hirst, unless otherwise stated. You are welcome to link back to this blog or use a single image and description, so long as you link back to its original source. You may NOT republish posts without my permission. Also, please do not link directly to a pdf, but to the original post. I, in turn, agree to do the same. :)

Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Rosalinda!

Today, my 9.5lb, 21 1/2" baby turns 11!

I have been so honored to have been chosen by God to witness the eleven years of growth of this amazing young lady.

She has a tender heart, sharp mind, and beautiful spirit.

I pray that she continues to grow into exactly who God has called her to be and that she continues to receive the revelation of His love for her.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment