R-E-S-P-E-C-T

I have a great appreciation for the generosity of other authors and equally want to share with you. However, I ask that you respect that all all images, text, and any other content posted on this blog belongs to Christina Hirst, unless otherwise stated. You are welcome to link back to this blog or use a single image and description, so long as you link back to its original source. You may NOT republish posts without my permission. Also, please do not link directly to a pdf, but to the original post. I, in turn, agree to do the same. :)

Friday, June 3, 2016

Oh Where, Oh Where Has This Little Blogger Gone?

Wow!  Approaching three years of silence!  What happened?

Well, a lot!

But more precisely, ,what happened to me as a blogger?  I ran for the hills!  I started having people reading my blog and freaked out!

So what has brought me back here after so long?  Have I overcome my fear of being read?

I'm not so sure.

However, Rosalinda brought me to a place of conviction today as I had a teacher of her,s admit that they found this blog and look at it to see what it takes to produce what he enjoyed teaching this year.  Mortified by something I tried to abandon come back to me, Rosalinda pointed out the possible affect that it could have for people.  Especially those not close to us and experiencing us on a more intimate level.  So this is me trying to placate the conviction.

So what have you missed?  We made a huge move from Texas to California with our ministry!  Rosalinda went back into public school after four wonderful years of homeschooling!  I went back to work, which was an interesting feat in itself.  And now I find myself, a working mom, in a new land, with a bonafide teenager!


So, now that you know that I'm alive and have peaked my head out from my hiding place...what do you want to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment