R-E-S-P-E-C-T

I have a great appreciation for the generosity of other authors and equally want to share with you. However, I ask that you respect that all all images, text, and any other content posted on this blog belongs to Christina Hirst, unless otherwise stated. You are welcome to link back to this blog or use a single image and description, so long as you link back to its original source. You may NOT republish posts without my permission. Also, please do not link directly to a pdf, but to the original post. I, in turn, agree to do the same. :)

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Dream Big or Go Home!

What are your hopes and dreams?

Today I was offered a rare opportunity.  I have a divinely-placed individual with the personal goal of seeing the unfolding of my dream.  You heard me right...how does this happen?  When does someone seriously desire to see your dreams from to fruition?

There are no parameters, there are no exceptions, there are no regulations.  In two weeks I'm suppose to submit my dream and then get to work on fulfilling it.

I have desires, I have business ideas, but I've never put anything down on paper.  I've never really dealt with it in the context of real possibility.

So, I ask you, what are your dreams?

 [I won't steal it, promise!]

But what is it that you dream to do, to be?  What seems impossible, but you still hold a glimmer of possibility in your wildest imaginations?

If money and time were not a variable, what would you do?  Who would you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment