R-E-S-P-E-C-T

I have a great appreciation for the generosity of other authors and equally want to share with you. However, I ask that you respect that all all images, text, and any other content posted on this blog belongs to Christina Hirst, unless otherwise stated. You are welcome to link back to this blog or use a single image and description, so long as you link back to its original source. You may NOT republish posts without my permission. Also, please do not link directly to a pdf, but to the original post. I, in turn, agree to do the same. :)

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Muddy Rose and Rosalinda Make Headlines AGAIN!

I'm sure you can tell by now, that I'm a very proud mama!  My Rosalinda and I have been given an awesome opportunity to build up her business, Muddy Rose.  You can see Muddy Rose's birthday here.  It was followed by an encouraging interview by Erin Bishop at Whatever Girls and Rosalinda being their first ever "Girl of Note."

Soon after, Erin invited Rosalinda to be a vendor and participant at their conference in Spokane, Washington (1,799 miles away)!

After that announcement, Rosalinda and I have been working on finding ways to put Muddy Rose to work to raise the funds we'll need to take Muddy Rose to Washington in April 2014.

Our efforts put us in contact with Holly Nelson, CEO and President of 2 Computer Chicks.  She not only gave Rosalinda an interview, but gave her some much appreciated encouragement in continuing with her entrepreneurial spirit.

The interview published today and showcases my child's heart and mind concerning business, homeschooling, and more!  Check it out!

Do you have a family business?  If there were no obstacles, what business would you love to have?  Or already have?  If you're an entrepreneur, what advice would you give someone starting their own business?


No comments:

Post a Comment